Losing My Downloads To Other Players

Zebulon

I've had Poweramp on my Droid X and now on new DROID BIONIC. Personally, I prefer it over Any other player and I've tried a few. This is my problem. I had an app called MusicXmatch (?) that put lyrics to my songs. Recently they added a player to the app. I had downloaded 793 songs for my Poweramp. Now when I go to my folders, then song list, it says that I only have 199 songs. I looked at the app that I mentioned and it's loaded down with my songs. It doesn't say how many. Also, the player that came installed on cell has many of them PLEASE tell me there's a way to get them ALL back to Poweramp. I'm so sick about this. It took a Long time to get them there then edit the tags and load cover art. ANY help, GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance, Richard

I've had PowerAmp on my Droid X and now on new DROID BIONIC. Personally, I prefer it over Any other player and I've tried a few. This is my problem. I had an app called MusicXmatch (?) that put lyrics to my songs. Recently they added a player to the app. I had downloaded 793 songs for my PowerAmp. Now when I go to my folders, then song list, it says that I only have 199 songs. I looked at the app that I mentioned and it's loaded down with my songs. It doesn't say how many. Also, the player that came installed on cell has many of them PLEASE tell me there's a way to get them ALL back to PowerAmp. I'm so sick about this. It took a Long time to get them there then edit the tags and load cover art. ANY help, GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance, Richard

How did you download this music to Poweramp? did you save it to your phone's memory card? Thanks for the info

I suspect your MusicXmatch player either moved your music or renamed your music folder. Try using the Rescan option within Poweramp's settings and see if that fixes your problem. I have to do this every time I pruchase music from Google Music because it places the music in a strange place.

Archived