Output audio to headphone jack while connected to bluetooth

slyguy77

Hey.. First off I just want to say great job on power amp..I'm really loving it so far.. at first I wasn't sure if I should buy Poweramp because I really loved the music player on my galaxy s.. However, I realized it has issues in my opinion.. First, sound quality.. It's pretty bad, volume kinda goes up and down on different frequencies, second, theres no"shuffle all" option from the library, third it has no 4x4 widget.. (I'm sure there's more but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.. That said, Poweramp addresses all of those downfalls from the stock player.. (btw, the 4x4 home and lock widgets were the kicker that made me decide to purchase Poweramp), anyhoo, on with the feature request :)

My problem is that there is currently no way other than going into the stock player to change the audio output.. Let me explain.

When I'm in my car, I plug my phone in an auxiliary jack to make use of the video out feature, but I still need bluetooth to be paired for phone calls, but as soon as I connect via bluetooth, Poweramp automatically outputs the audio to bluetooth, so which means no sound at all in my case.. The only way I've been able to get around this is by launching the default player, start playing a song so I can get into "now playing", press the menu button and chose the "via phone" option, stop the music, exit the default player, launch Poweramp and play music.. So, would it be possible to have that same option in Poweramp or some kind of preference to set a default output? This would be really awesome and would allow me to put my galaxy s music player to rest once and for all, and Poweramp would reign as the new king of music on my phone! :P

Keep up the great work and I hope you consider my request..

sly

Archived