Dancing equalizer option instead of album art. Great for car dock!

Hanlonb

Love, love love Power Amp. With that out of the way I have to say that I really like using my car dock and nothing more would make listening to my music on with Power Amp better than a dancing equalizer visualization. It would go along with your music and It would make a really great feature that would make the separation from the competitors even further than it already is. It could be an option instead of album art or maybe it can be transparent over the album art (Idk). It could be a paid feature that I think a lot of people would buy. Especially if they use their car docks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a solution for you if you desire something snazzy to dance across your phone that works WITH Poweramp as its music source with music controls within the app.

ProjectM Music Visualizer by Sperl Heavy Industries on the play store. May be just what you are looking for, i use it myself, and it is the "sh**"

I request this feature too.

I don't think it would be distracting, or lead to an accident.

Who directly stares at their device or head unit while driving anyway?

It would however complement the whole dash/console center piece of the car with something more appealing then a static image of album art.

I agree with this NOT being a good idea while driving - and if you're not going to look at it, why have it? Extraneous flashing lights in a car while driving are never a good idea.

But it'd be nice for non-driving situations though.

Andre

Yeah but no one is requesting a neon light show that turns the screen brightness to 100%.

Just about all modern media units have the option and there's been no mass recall due to people crashing.

If appearance wasn't ever a demand ICS would still be looking relatively the same as Cupcake.

As I said it would just be a nice touch for those who use a tablet or their phone as a car audio substitute.

Archived