Poweramp needs to make beautiful Android Auto

Go to solution Solved by maxmp,

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Do you see images for items that have real assigned artwork - albums or songs for example?

Andre

Yes all my album and tracks are with album arts, just the main menu / picture above not included with album arts. Maybe this is a bug? Could you please check it?

On 6/3/2023 at 6:00 AM, Sam Darabi said:

Yes all my album and tracks are with album arts, just the main menu / picture above not included with album arts. Maybe this is a bug? Could you please check it?

I guess this is a bug and better to move it to bug forum.

The main list (i.e. Library Categories) doesn't normally have images anyway (although in the phone app there are little generic icons next to the list, but that is not available in a square grid anyway). You originally mentioned folders, not Library headings, and I didn't look closely enough at the photo.

Andre

I guess the downside of lists is you fit less items on the screen (especially on modern wider car screens) as Grid view presumably can add items across the page whereas List view you're stuck with a fixed amount. Personally I do still tend to use Lists though.

Andre

@andrewilley The icons for possible in-Auto Library in the grid mode require more work - they should be specifically tailored for the Auto as it uses weird icon scaling and downgrades icons quality, so the default Poweramp library icons are not looking good there. Added to TODO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...