Poweramp Equalizer builds 960-963

Thank you so much for this latest release!

I really appreciate the improved management of presets, and the addition of the long-awaited Lock option is fantastic!

I'm looking forward to seeing these features integrated into the Poweramp player soon. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

اینترنت محدود، کند و با فیلترشکن به سختی متصل میشوم، تنظیمات برنامه را نتوانستم فارسی کنم، انگلیسی بلد نیستم، لطفا راهنمایی نمائید🙏، موسیقی اولویت من هست❤، سپاس از برنامه عالی🙏

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So

On 5/12/2023 at 1:28 PM, maxmp said:

@code AutoEq presets are tuned not to go over the digital 0dB. By default Poweramp is not affected by this (for the non-max volume levels) - and you need that explicit negative preamp only if you either disable DVC or (in non-DVC mode) if you tune your "No DVC Headroom Gain", which is -6dB by default.

Also Poweramp already applied +6dB to AutoEQ graphic presets.

Generally we don't want AutoEq presets suddenly be lower by -6dB in Poweramp comparing to other (built in and custom) presets.

@Bargunan AutoEq presets are tuned for the specific device - if you have your device connected, the device name is either pulled automatically (BT and USB devices), or (for wired headphones) you can search manually by that device name.

You don't really want to apply some random Sony WMX-1000XM6 preset to your Galaxy Buds2 as this is counterproductive. It won't make sound any closer to that device. Thanks!

So I if I have DVC enabled, I don't need to use the preamp, ever? (I use parametric EQ, with customized presets.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...