New section lyrics

Greetings great developer

I hope you are doing well. Could you please add the option that we can modify the lyrics? I don't know if you have an idea. You can check musicolet and have a better idea and develop something amazing as you usual do. Please this would be amazing! 

Thank you anyways for the good job that you are doing. 

There are future plans to allow editing the text of embedded lyric tags as part of the Edit Tags feature - in a similar way to the current options for editing the data for Title, Artist, Album, Comment, etc.

For now though, just use a Tag Editor app for embedded tags, or a regular text editor for external LRC files.

Andre

Hope that his feature arrives as soon as possible beacuse is the what I most enjoy when I am using the app. However your job is amazing!. 

Please take my recommedation in consideration. 

Wonderful day for all of you. 

Post data: If you have contact with the deloper please request it, I am really waiting for it. 

@andrewilley Wow great! 

May I know if in the future will come the complex things tha you mentioned before? 
Because I am crazy about being able to add my own lyrics and can ajust the time and others funtion. I know that this takes time and you guys want to give the best features for your customers. This is the only thing that I request. 

Thank you for your time and your clarification. 

I doubt Poweramp will ever become a full Lyrics sourcing/creation app, any more than it will become a fully featured batch tag editor, file explorer, audio-file editor, photo editor for cover art, etc. Poweramp is a music player, and doesn't pretend to be a Swiss Army Knife to perform every aspect of other audio-related apps' functionality. Poweramp already features an API to allow an external app to search for and display the lyrics of a song that Poweramp is currently playing by the way.

However I see no reason why simply modify the textual content of the USLT / SYLT / LYRICS embedded tags shouldn't be possible via the Edit Tags screen, just like you can currently see and edit the Comment tag for example. e.g. you could type, or copy and paste a block of text in from another app (including timecodes for syncing to the music if you want) - but actually sourcing/creating the content would be up to you.

As an example, this is what synchronised lyric data looks like (for Tamsin Archer's song "Sleeping Satellite") and at some point in the future you will probably be able to manually edit this text in Poweramp just like you can in a basic text editor:

[ti:Sleeping Satellite]
[ar:Tasmin Archer]
[length:04:36.00]
[00:07.14]I blame you for the moonlit sky
[00:10.58]And the dream that died
[00:12.50]With the Eagle's flight
[00:16.83]I blame you for the moonlit nights
[00:20.21]When I wonder why
[00:23.00]Are the seas still dry?
[00:26.58]Don't blame this sleeping satellite
[00:32.50]Did we fly to the moon too soon?
[00:35.02]Did we squander the chance
[00:37.00]In the rush of the race

.... etc ....

[03:16.80]I blame you for the moonlit sky
[03:20.20]And the dream that died
[03:22.10]With the Eagle's flight
[03:26.40]I blame you for the moonlit nights
[03:30.25]When I wonder why
[03:32.50]Are the seas still dry?
[03:36.55]Don't blame this sleeping satellite
[03:41.00]
[04:01.59]Don't blame this sleeping satellite