Missing Album Art !!!! Huh ?!

Sam Darabi

I got stuck in a weird problem, I know Poweramp very well and had no issue regarding album art, I use either online or offline photos.

Anyway، I am so confused , I connected my phone to PC and transfered an album to my Music folder as usual.

Disconnected after transferring and refered to Poweramp as usual in order to check it out.

Boom there was no album ?! Poweramp scan didn't find it ?! Huh ?! The tracks which are mp3, not added to Poweramp !!!!

But I could find them by searching in Poweramp. 

Like as said Anyway,..., I tagged them now all available in Poweramp's album or recently added folders.

Pfff, now wanted to set the album art, it set into the album folder but not added in main folder ?!!!! I'm confused, what's going on? It is the same either online or offline.

What should I do ?;

Screenshot_2023-03-29-20-51-50-858_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Removed the tracks and re-transfered, Poweramp scan didn't find them ?!!?

Tagged them again and this time it worked !??

Looks fixed but I don't understand.

Screenshot_2023-03-29-21-18-11-821_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Edited by Sam Darabi
Edit

Make sure all of the files have Album Artist tags, just in case that's the issue. Also it's worth trying a FULL Rescan (in Settings=>Library) after making any external changes to audio files. The simple quick rescan may not identify that the files have been modified and thus need to be re-read.

Andre

12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Make sure all of the files have Album Artist tags, just in case that's the issue. Also it's worth trying a FULL Rescan (in Settings=>Library) after making any external changes to audio files. The simple quick rescan may not identify that the files have been modified and thus need to be re-read.

Andre

It didn't work, I tried searching in Poweramp in order to see, then tagging.

Edited by Sam Darabi

11 minutes ago, Sam Darabi said:

It didn't work, I tried searching in Poweramp in order to see, then tagging.

That didn't make much sense, perhaps a translation issue?

After editing the file tags, did a FULL Rescan not make any difference?

What shows in the Album view list, and what about if you select 'Image' from its long-press menu?

Andre