Max,Can I keep the screen on only in the lyrics interface?

I hope to add the option of keeping the screen always on in the lyrics interface only. I know that we can open the option of "keeping the screen always on" in the software, but most of the time, we just need to keep the screen always on in the lyrics interface. If we open the option of "keeping the screen always on" in the software, sometimes when we open the software and put it aside, the screen will always be on, which is a waste of power, I don't need the software to keep the screen on at any time, I just need the option of keeping the screen on at the lyrics interface, thank you!

If implemented, it would be worth offering a few options too. Such as keep screen awake only while actively playing, or only when visualisations are being displayed, as well as your own request of only when Lyrics are being shown. Plus maybe an extra toggle to make any such rules apply only if the device is on external power? And clearly none of these should be applied when the PA interface is not in the foreground.

Andre