Poor support

I recently changed phones from a Motorola edge plus which I had Poweramp running with no issues. I then recently purchased a samsung s20. I could not get Poweramp to run at all. I then contacted Poweramp for assistance and have yet to hear back from them. After doing a web search, I found a program called JetAudio which works perfectly and i free to boot.Completely blows Poweramp out of the water!! Anyone having issues should jump on this!!!

If the level of information about your issues was anything like this post, I'm not entirety surprised you found it difficult to get anywhere. When did you contact Support, and what method did you use (in-app Get Support if you managed to get that far, or by email?

Poweramp works on all modern Samsung devices, could you elaborate a bit further about the problems you are experiencing, what ROM version you are running, etc?

For example, could you not download/install the Trial version from the Play Store, or was it downloaded as an APK file from here on the official site? If it did install, what happens when you try to run it, do you see the initial app interface or just an error message? If it runs, are you having problems selecting your desired music folders?

Andre

I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. I works some, but I cannot get it to organize the albums. It also does not sound right. I am tired of dealing with it. I have already purchased another program that is far superior to Poweramp, and it very easy to use and organizes my albums like I used to be able to do in Poweramp. There is no need to contact me any more. Thanks for your reply. 

So contrary to what you first posted, Poweramp did actually install and run on your new device. But while you could use it fine on your Motorola, for some reason you couldn't find your way around it on your Samsung. Not an easy one for Support to address to be honest.

In case any other uses have similar issues, it was probably down to changes in settings that you had adjusted over time. Exporting your old Settings from your Moto and then importing them onto your new phone may have fixed that. It's also hard to diagnose something as vague as "it does not sound right", but again that could have been down to your personal settings in areas such as Output, DVC and EQ.

Anyway, it looks like you have purchased something else in the meantime - or are using a free app like you mentioned in your first post - so I hope you enjoy your music with it. Thanks for letting us know anyway.

Andre

@Edward Barnes support guy works 5 days a week in his business time. So it's usually takes 1-3 days. We also have automated response system which covers 90% of the common questions instantly. And after major releases I am keeping track of the any possible new issues and check the support email personally 😉

Counter question: would you like to pay some in-app subscription to get a better support?

Spoiler

Poweramp app is a few dollars one time purchase and economics of the project doesn't allow even the support we have now, still we have better support with a human which actually read emails vs some trillion dollar corporations (like Google).