Visualizations not working

I've noticed lately that the visualizations aren't working.  I noticed it a few months ago on my phone.  Now i tried it again on my tablet and noticed again it's not working.   I'm using Liv Dark skin if that matters.   Should be the newest update of Poweramp.   It just shows  blank skin background colors.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 7:48 AM, giannisgx89 said:

@hypomaniac-eric Try to enable the background from Poweramp settings > background > blurred background then they should work.

sorry for the late reply i missed the notification about replies.  I will take a look and see.   is this some new change to the app?  I don't think i changed anything like that before.  

22 hours ago, giannisgx89 said:

Which background option did you choose in Liv Dark skin settings?

one of the gradients but I always use those.  never had a problem before.  been using gradients for over a year or more.    just tried the first choices and the vis works.  so the gradient won't work with the vis or is there a bug?

Edited by hypomaniac-eric

10 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

one of the gradients but I always use those.  never had a problem before.  been using gradients for over a year or more.    just tried the first choices and the vis works.  so the gradient won't work with the vis or is there a bug?

Visualizations only worked with "Solid" background options and they don't with "Gradient" or "Abstract".

On 2/28/2023 at 6:57 AM, giannisgx89 said:

I couldn't manage to find a way to make them work with visualizations but I'll keep looking for a fix.

Ok.  good luck.  hopefully there was a way to send the gradient and Abstract to the back behind the visualizations.  assuming they're in front of them blocking the view.   I guess I haven't used the visualizations at the same time before.   I must have used them more when i was using Yaps.  i haven't used them in awhile.  always a pain to go in the settings to keep the screen on in Poweramp otherwise it goes off and i can't see the visualizations.  and then change the setting when I'm not using the visualizations.