Apple music automatically stop Poweramp eualizaion

MD Ebran

When i use Poweramp eualizer whit apple music work fine but after a few later Equalizer doesn't work.

I am restarting my phone and after that work fine but again few songs later not working. I am restated my phone many times but this issue not fixed. And then i am uninstalled Poweramp and then install after work fine but agian the problem is not fixed Please help me 

• 2 months later...

I am plagued with exactly the same problem. I joined the group to seek an answer to just that. I am completely frustrated by the idiosyncratic nature of the app so much so that I left a stinking review on Google play hoping that someone would respond. 

Here's the screenshot... Someone please help 

Screenshot_20230407-192750_1.png

I don't have any other app that is routed through Poweramp equaliser so I won't be able to comment but I did try it with Spotify and it was the same. I would try out the suggestions in the thread but honestly I have tried so many tweaks and tricks to no avail that I have very little hope. 

Thank you for your response, I would try and let you know. 

@Roy Tripto unfortunately, issues like this are not related to Equalizer app directly. It's either some Apple Music app update which breaks equalization/some option in the app which breaks it, or the issue is related to Android audio system - if it breaks after some usage.

I just tested Apple Music v 4.1.0 and it works fine with Poweramp Eq build 938 - all advanced settings are on defaults, Samsung@Android 13.

If it breaks after some long usage and doesn't work then in any player - your firmware is leaking some resources related to audio effects though this affected old Androids only (9-11).

Also any other global audio processing app on Android will fight for the same audio system resource as well, so it may work or not randomly.

4 hours ago, Roy Tripto said:

I am completely frustrated by the idiosyncratic nature of the app so much so that I left a stinking review on Google play hoping that someone would respond. 

So you joined the forum three hours ago, and already have responses from the admin and developer. I’d hardly suggest that this is poor support.

There are over 1M downloads, and with an almost infinite possible combinations of Android deviceS, OS levels, and apps I’d suggest there are some that may have issues. And yet there are just a couple of users reporting any problems. The last post on this thread was from 2 months ago, and on the other thread you posted on, was 4 months ago.

A couple of suggestions have been made, did these help in your case? If you are using Poweramp EQ, make sure all of the other sound settings on your device are disabled. This includes things like Dolby Atmos.

• 6 months later...