Pin artist in artists list

masoudltf

• 3 months later...

This is a Feature Requests forum, and you have made a feature request. There's no guarantee that it will be implemented any time soon though - especially as this is the first and only time I've seen this as a request - as there are a lot of other requests and only one developer.

Andre

11 hours ago, MotleyG said:

You could create a playlist for each of your favourite artists, and quickly access them there. 

Thanks for response, but your solution is far from my requset. I want to see artist page, not only artist songs.

9 hours ago, andrewilley said:

This is a Feature Requests forum, and you have made a feature request. There's no guarantee that it will be implemented any time soon though - especially as this is the first and only time I've seen this as a request - as there are a lot of other requests and only one developer.

Andre

Thanks Andre.

I think this feature is not complex and hard to develop. I wish we will have this feature as soon as possible.

I hope this feature request is not forgotten.

21 minutes ago, masoudltf said:

I think this feature is not complex and hard to develop. I wish we will have this feature as soon as possible.

That would be up to the developer, @maxmp , to decide whether there are enough users wanting this feature to make it worth his while coding it. I agree it does sound intriguing, but to be of any real practical use it would need to apply to every Category view, not just Artists, which would be considerably more work.

However as I said before, there are already a lot of features in the to-do list, and then also in the Frequently Requested Features list, so I wouldn't hold your breath for this one happening especially soon.

Andre