Count As Played Bug

Poweramp Build Number: build-948-uni 64 bit 

Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy S10+

Android Version: 10, 11

Custom ROM/Proprietary Rom: Lineage OS for Microg ( Android 11) and Samsung ROM (Android 10)

Steps To Reproduce: set setting (Count As Played) to 100%, play any song completely knowing how the couter works according to the topic beneath, and it does not count as played.

A fix would be greatly appreciated. However, at 50% the counter works great and as always thanks for this powerful, amazing app. 

95% works but I'd like 100%. Anyways thanks for your diligence in the forums as it helps many people out. Hopefully this can be fixed in the near future. 

I've done a couple of tests, and I find the same issue as you. Setting the threshold value to 99% allows the Play Count to correctly increment when a track finishes and playback automatically advances to the next track. However if you set the threshold to 100%, then auto-advancing to the next track always fails to update the Play Count.

@maxmp I think the Play Count system probably needs a bit of rejigging at some point anyway to make it more robust, so maybe you could check this bug at the same time? Thanks.

Andre

Bug still seems present in build 949. When the count threshold is set to 100%, the Play Count does not always increment when a track is played right to the end and it auto-advances. I suspect it might be minor inaccuracies in the embedded duration info not matching with the actual playback data? 

Andre