Poweramp builds 948-957

maxmp

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, maxmp said:

in this case LRC scanning was disabled, so no counting.

Strange, when I asked earlier if the setting LRC Scan option was enabled, @beat8000 stated that they had already checked this (and the filenames):

9 hours ago, beat8000 said:

Yes, both files have the same base file name and are in the same folder:
A1 - Lonely Boy.flac
A1 - Lonely Boy.lrc

I have also enabled "Scan LRC file" and executed "Rescan Lyrics Scan" in the GUI above which has triggered a Full  Rescan.

Andre

On 1/17/2023 at 11:49 AM, maxmp said:

Build 948:

• new Lyrics area
    • available on swipe up from main screen or via lyrics button
    • configurable via Settings
    • synchronized lyrics tag (SYLT) and LRC files are supported, as well as unsynchronized lyrics
      Use Rescan Lyrics Tags option to pick up previously unrecognized lyrics tags
    • pinch to zoom in lyrics view to change a font size
    • new API for 3rd party lyrics plugins
    • as previously, missing lyrics can be further searched in 3rd party apps
  • widgets and widget configurator update
    • more advanced options for widgets on Android 12+ such as corner radiuses, new fonts, shadows, paddings, etc.
    • widget Material U colors for Android 12+
    • new widget presets for Android 12+
    • previous widget styles may require minor adjustments
  • new options
    • Seekbar in Navbar
    • Layout - Full Cover
      Moves all track labels and buttons below cover. Works best on long screen phones
    • Track Labels
    • Labels Background
    • No Background for Navbar
    • List Background
    • Lyrics Background
    • Custom URL for Preferred Lyrics App
  • PowerampAPI now exposes track extras on the intent level to simplify Tasker automations

great update, thank you so much

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Strange, when I asked earlier if the setting LRC Scan option was enabled, @beat8000 stated that they had already checked this (and the filenames):

Andre

Yes, I have always tested with "Scan LRC file" set to ON. To be sure I have just restored the Defaults for the Lyrics page which obviously is setting this switch also to ON. 

Additionally I have just executed one test with "Scan LRC file" set to OFF.

It seems that the setting of this switch has no effect on my Fiio M11 Plus.

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Do you have a non-FiiO device you can test it on?

Andre

Yes, I also have a Shanling M3X with almost the same functionality.

Edit: According to the "Rescan Lyrics Tags" log the LRC-File is also not counted on this device but with different errors:

Version Info ======================
Build: Poweramp build-949-uni full verified cached
Store: Website
Arch: 64
Skin: ActivityTheme_Black
Device: Shanling Shanling M3X Shanling Shanling_M3X M3X [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
Installer: com.google.android.packageinstaller (7.1.1-4377943)
Android: 7.1.1 Android/msm8937_64/msm8937_64:7.1.1/NMF26F/ShanLi12161454:user/release-keys en_US

Poweramp Log ======================
--------- beginning of main

01-25 03:15:24.303  2088  3888 W ScanDispatcherService: Scan requested: pref rescan_lyrics_tags com.maxmpz.audioplayer.ACTION_SCAN_TAGS
01-25 03:15:24.445  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: forcing scan for the lyrics tags
01-25 03:15:24.460  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: scan pass=1 (lastId=0) limit=3002 memoryMb=192 MAX_MEMORY=192
01-25 03:15:24.499  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: scan pass=2 (lastId=1) limit=3002 memoryMb=192 MAX_MEMORY=192
01-25 03:15:24.499  2088  3892 E TagReader: canUseFDAshmem FAIL can't seek ashmem fd
01-25 03:15:24.526  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: Scanned and committed tags in 74ms, files per sec 13.5, 74.0ms per file
01-25 03:15:24.527  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: Processed files in 74ms, files=1 had unprocessed files=false
01-25 03:15:24.528  2088  3888 W CueProcessor: processCues in 1ms  cueParseTime=0ms cueVerifyTime=0ms fileExtChecks=0 cueSaveTime=0ms cueDeleteTime=0ms standaloneCuesTime=1ms embedCuesTime=0ms
01-25 03:15:24.530  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: processEmpty in 2
01-25 03:15:24.534  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: parsePlaylists in=2551
01-25 03:15:24.551  2088  3888 W RestPlaylists: updateEntitiesStatic done in=5924
01-25 03:15:24.591  2088  3888 W RestLibrary: updateEntitiesInTransition in 56300
01-25 03:15:24.596  2088  3888 W RestPlaylists: resolveEntries in=5ms resolved entries=0 cues=0 totalUpdated=0
01-25 03:15:24.598  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: resolveLrc in=1222
01-25 03:15:24.663  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: Scan in 250ms fast=false
01-25 03:15:24.664  2088  3888 W LibraryScanner3: committedFiles=1 committedCueFiles=0 totalCommitted=1 deletedMinTracks=0 deletedCueTracks=0 preScanStats=ScanStats(filesAndEntriesCount=-1, maxFilesId=0, lrcFilesCount=-1, maxLrcFilesId=0) postScanStats=ScanStats(filesAndEntriesCount=-1, maxFilesId=0, lrcFilesCount=-1, maxLrcFilesId=0) tracksDeleted=false newTracksCommitted=true touchedPlaylistEntries=0 changedAfterFoldersScan=>true lrcFilesTagsChanged=0 tracksChanged=>true

Edited by beat8000

12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@UFOGO2 @有餅 @Xander71 @斯奎勒

如果您想測試一下,此線程中提到的有關歌詞的許多項目現在已在 build 949 中得到修復:

• 現在可以正確處理條目開頭的 多個時間碼,在歌曲中需要的地方復製文本(例如重複合唱)。
  • 一行中的 多個時間碼(可能包含在逐字卡拉 OK 式顯示中)將被忽略並從顯示中刪除。
  • 亂序(包括重複的)時間碼現在被分類到它們在歌曲中的正確位置。
    注意:對於完全重複的時間碼,雖然每一行都正確顯示在列表中,但只有最後一行在播放過程中突出顯示。我認為如果同時突出顯示所有引用特定時間碼的行會更好 - 例如,在以兩種語言提供歌詞的情況下,一行“如歌”和一行翻譯,如@有餅.
  • 現在已正確突出顯示最後一行同步歌詞。

能夠手動將歌詞顯示向下滑動到文本末尾之外的小問題仍然存在。

安德烈

But the lighting time is still too short, the lyrics still will not light up after singing half of the lyrics.

I'm confused on how to do the LRC lyrics.  I embed my lyrics with Media Monkey on my computer and sync to the phone with Media Monkey.  how do i download and apply the lyrics?  Does Media Monkey desktop support IRC lyrics?  I would also  like to see the lyrics scroll on the screen on my computer and TV.  My GF is half deaf and can't hear the words to the songs.   So it would be nice to have scrolling lyrics.  I used to have some karaoke type lyrics that i programmed manually on my old desktop and i don't know what i did with the files.  i can't remember if that was Evil Lyrics that did it.  would suck to have to do it again for my music if i can't find a download for my songs.  

@beat8000 you’re trying to use “recan lyrics tags” (note on ‘tags’ word here). This is scan just for the embedded lyrics tags not previously recognized. This option doesn’t do any file system scan.

Any normal scan will pick up LRC files provided “Scan LRC Files option” is enabled.

1 hour ago, Andrew Evenstar said:

Is there a way to edit ratings from internal playlists or .m3u playlists directly within the database files? still kinda having issues with the ratings saving. or should i export playlists / ratings more frequently? not sure that would help. 

There is an API which allows this. It's used for example by the Music Playlist Manager app, which can read and modify PA Ratings directly from the database without having to use PA backup files.

However yes, a regular regime of using Settings=>Export Settings/Data would be useful as a routine backup for database-stored items such as internal Playlists, song Ratings, etc.

Andre

23 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@beat8000 you’re trying to use “recan lyrics tags” (note on ‘tags’ word here). This is scan just for the embedded lyrics tags not previously recognized. This option doesn’t do any file system scan.

Any normal scan will pick up LRC files provided “Scan LRC Files option” is enabled.

Ok, I have also executed a normal Full Rescan first in each case.

I have just done it again and received the following error message:

1-25 11:01:25.786  1970  3420 E ScanDecode.cpp: scan_with_decoder MAX_TIME_TO_SCAN_NS, skipping /storage/emulated/0/Music/The Black Keys - El Camino (2011) [24 bit FLAC] vinyl/Lonely Boy.flac

The counter line above is the following:

01-25 11:00:21.610  1970  3288 W LibraryScanner3: committedFiles=1 committedCueFiles=0 totalCommitted=1 deletedMinTracks=0 deletedCueTracks=0 preScanStats=ScanStats(filesAndEntriesCount=-1, maxFilesId=0, lrcFilesCount=-1, maxLrcFilesId=0) postScanStats=ScanStats(filesAndEntriesCount=-1, maxFilesId=0, lrcFilesCount=-1, maxLrcFilesId=0) tracksDeleted=false newTracksCommitted=true touchedPlaylistEntries=0 changedAfterFoldersScan=>true lrcFilesTagsChanged=1 tracksChanged=>true

Do you need the complete log?

15 minutes ago, beat8000 said:

Ok, I have also executed a normal Full Rescan first in each case.

I have just done it again and received the following error message:

1-25 11:01:25.786  1970  3420 E ScanDecode.cpp: scan_with_decoder MAX_TIME_TO_SCAN_NS, skipping /storage/emulated/0/Music/The Black Keys - El Camino (2011) [24 bit FLAC] vinyl/Lonely Boy.flac

Odd, that seems to be indicating an issue with the FLAC file, not the LRC file. Yesterday you posted a similar Full Rescan log which contained:

01-24 18:06:59.607  7046  7142 E DirWalker: fileFound IGNORE due to size=1157 lrc=primary/Music/The Black Keys - El Camino (2011) [24 bit FLAC] vinyl/Lonely Boy.LRC

Is the general FiiO file-system scanning issue that you reported on Friday (https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/25543-poweramp-build-948-949/?do=findComment&comment=117762 and followups) now resolved, as I guess this issue might be related?

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Odd, that seems to be indicating an issue with the FLAC file, not the LRC file. Yesterday you posted a similar Full Rescan log which contained:

01-24 18:06:59.607  7046  7142 E DirWalker: fileFound IGNORE due to size=1157 lrc=primary/Music/The Black Keys - El Camino (2011) [24 bit FLAC] vinyl/Lonely Boy.LRC

Is the general FiiO file-system scanning issue that you reported on Friday (https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/25543-Poweramp-build-948-949/?do=findComment&comment=117762 and followups) now resolved, as I guess this issue might be related?

Andre

The Fiio file-system scanning issues occured only after one installation of version 948. A Full Rescan run did never last 2 hours again during newer tests of version 948.

I recognized the possible flac file error in the Shanling M3X Full Rescan log already yesterday. To my opinion it could be related to the LRC read issue.

Edit: During the last hour I have also executed this Lyrics test with the same Flac-and LRC-File on my 2 smartphones (Sony Xperia XZ, Huawei P30) but also with a negative result.

Edited by beat8000

On 1/19/2023 at 1:57 PM, minhtrong said:

Great, as I was expecting Poweramp to support .LRC.

I often add lyrics to the file and upload it to minilyric.  Now I can see the lyrics with the lyrics in sync with the track.

But I'm having trouble with the Liv white skin.  As the picture attached, you can see the play, pause, next, ... buttons in the small build 948.  I've tried tweaking it in app settings and skin settings, but it still doesn't fix it.  Hope the development team or you can help me fix this error.

Hope the lyrics effects can add left and right margins, fading like minilyric software on PC in the future.

Because in response to this bug, I accidentally lost my playlists and photo albums (I didn't back them up)

Thank!

GridArt_20230119_132106972.jpg

Build 949 this error has been fixed.

Thanks!

20230126_171932.jpg

@beat8000 Thanks for the files.

In this case LRC file has lengths set to 03:13, but track is 3.15.
Poweramp currently allows max +/- 1 sec difference between LRC length and track length.
Otherwise player may match wrong LRC file with non-matching length - there is little point in showing synchronized lyrics which are not really synchronized due to the different track duration- for example longer intro.

I will probably increase this length difference a bit, though.

@tharindu_gayan please note that Poweramp doesn't direct audio to bluetooth or operate bluetooth in any way. This kind of operation is under system-only permissions in Android so this is done by Android + system apps. Poweramp just shows the currently detected output params.

So if you have issues with BT, start from re-pairing the device like this (unpair + pair again) - especially if your firmware recently updated. Thanks!

@maxmp But when I listen to songs from oto music player with Poweramp equalizer, no such problem comes. But after the 949 update of the Poweramp player, when I connect to the Poweramp equalizer and listen to songs through the Poweramp player, sometimes the sound lags.

When listening with musicfx turned off, such a problem does not occur.

What Lyric tag naming is allowed? I'd like to use LYRICS for synced ones and for unsynced  UNSYNCED_LYRICS or UNSYNCEDLYRICS. 

But both unsynced tags do not seem to be detected by PA. After using "Lyrics rescan". 

Edited by Squeller

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

In this case LRC file has lengths set to 03:13, but track is 3.15.

@beat8000 I didn't know that PA validates the "[length:03:13.70]" line in LRC files - but if you think about it, it does makes sense so a LRC file is only applied to the exact same audio content that it was designed for. That said, many audio files of the same music could have variable amounts of lead-out silence, so that may be what's happened here. The [length] line is optional anyway, so try just deleting it for now.

Andre

14 minutes ago, Squeller said:

What Lyric tag naming is allowed? I'd like to use LYRICS for synced ones and for unsynced  UNSYNCED_LYRICS or UNSYNCEDLYRICS. 

As far as MP3 files go (so ID3 tags) most of the common tag editors - MP3Tag, TagScanner, etc - seem to work with the original USLT tag (unsynced lyrics) rather than the newer SYLT (synced lyrics) tag. I assume dedicated lyric tagging programs may handle them in a more accurate manner though.

Whatever though, PA seems perfectly happy to find timecoded lyric lines within USLT (unsynced) tags, and it detects and displays the contents appropriately with synced showing as scrolling text and unsynced as flat lists.

I assume the same logic is applied to Vorbis tags for FLAC/etc - namely "UNSYNCED LYRICS" and "LYRICS" - but I've not tried it.

Andre

On 1/25/2023 at 2:17 AM, andrewilley said:

There is an API which allows this. It's used for example by the Music Playlist Manager app, which can read and modify PA Ratings directly from the database without having to use PA backup files.

However yes, a regular regime of using Settings=>Export Settings/Data would be useful as a routine backup for database-stored items such as internal Playlists, song Ratings, etc.

Andre

Thanks I will check it out! I remember this application but haven't tested it out just yet 

----------

> other question I had regarding the new beta release, not sure if it's a bug or just a setting I have 

with the default black skin or a 3rd party skin, while in song list view or even Playlist view where you can view your list of songs, the background color is changing to a blue / teal ish color sometimes randomly , then it will change back to black or whatever the skin color should be. I've even seen a brown or red tint background color.

is this a martial you setting? I feel like i have that turned off. I can provide screens if necessary .