Tracks appear without album art and some are duplicated, doesn't show track info.

EstéfanoD
Go to solution Solved by EstéfanoD,

Suddendly, many tracks appear now without their respective album art, duplicates have been added and their location is the same, other tracks appear correctly and normally. I have tried rescanning the folders, doing a full rescan, and some other tips that were posted on a similar topic like this one, and nothing worked. 

Edited by EstéfanoD
letter missing

Check that you don't have any locations duplicated in PA Settings=>Library=>Music Folders.

It might be worth removing all the folders from that list, and let PA rescan giving zero items, and then re-enable ONE master location and Full Rescan. On recent versions of Android it would be best to disable File Access Legacy Mode in PA Settings=>Misc before you re-enable your master folder(s).

If none of the above work, for a couple of songs that are still showing up twice, long-press on each song title and select Info/Tags, and see what the exact path of each file is. 

Andre

Playlists are simply a series of links to audio files that exist in your music library, uniquely referenced by their specific storage locations on your device. Any entries that now show as filenames only will be ones that were created based on those erroneous duplicate library items that you have now deleted, and as they no longer exist PA can only display the old filename. There is an option in the Playlists menu called 'Rescan / Resolve Playlists', which will go through all of your existing playlists trying to re-match them with real audio files from your Library. As these are internal playlists (not ones loaded from M3U files for example) there is a good chance that enough path information will still be present to solve the problem entries for you.

Andre

@andrewilley I've tried rescaning/resolving playlists but didnt work. Those files are still playable. It's mixed with normal tracks and broken tracks in most of the playlists, and 1 is entirely broken. I haven't changed any of the paths or folders where I put all the music. Could this problem happen because the SD Card is starting to full up? I have 39 GB free of 256GB.