No album art when using Poweramp in Android Auto Coolwalk

SenorValasco
Go to solution Solved by maxmp,

Hi everyone - new user here with my first post.

I have been a regular user of Poweramp for many years and have been very pleased with it.

I recently upgraded my version of Android Auto to the new Coolwalk UI. The issue I have now though is that when running Poweramp via Android Auto in my car I do not get the album art in the Poweramp "window". The music plays fine and I get the usual play and forward\back buttons but there is no album art - just a grey background. I had no issues with album art via Android Auto prior to using Coolwalk. Has anyone else who has switched to Coolwalk experienced this also? I'm not sure if it's a Coolwalk issue or maybe Poweramp needs an upgrade to run properly under Coolwalk. Or maybe there's a Poweramp setting that I need to enable.

I'm running Poweramp version build-945-bundle-play on a Samsung S20 FE 5G. Car is a 2022 Lexus NX.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:41 AM, maxmp said:

There are few options under Poweramp album art settings, such as API compatibility which you may try. 

Thanks again for your suggestion. I enabled the "API Compatibility" option under Settings > Album Art and the album art is now showing on Coolwalk. 

Much appreciated.