settings black theme

ihaspei

for the 2-3 years that i'm using this app i just realized that the settings default theme on my phone it's not like in the photo on the playstore which i think was the option that they are using for the screenshot.

on my phone the default theme it's like a night blue color and not black like in the screenshots on playstore, and the dark theme it's gray with a dark stripe at the top.

so my question is: why the settings default theme on my phone it's not like on the photos in the playstore?

my phone it's the LGQ60 with android 10 and i'm using the latest app version.

not really pissed off about this i'm just curious, but i do think the dark theme should be actually dark like in the library.

Screenshot_20221108-021345.png

Screenshot_20221108-021337.png

Screenshot_20221108-021329.png

Edited by ihaspei

No idea why your background colour is changing with different Settings pages. On mine, all of the setting screens are consistently the same colour scheme (depending on the mode enabled). Note that the dark theme is not 100% pure black anyway (RGB 0,0,0) but it is a subtle very dark grey with a medium tone blue highlight colour. Is there a screen brightness or colour optimisation option on your device that might be making the dark grey (and blue) look lighter? 

image.png

Andre

no, i'm not using any app that add some filter or brightness customisation to my screen. the phone itself has that filter feature but it's disabled. so i don't really know why they're different i ain't even install some kind of launcher neither. it's very weird. it's because of the Os of the phone maybe?

i'm using the app as a beta tester though if that is relevant in some way

Edited by ihaspei

Yeah, I have noticed some strange acting of the settings menu as well, the accent color completely hides the text in the settings menu after bixby routines switch to light theme, so I have to play with it until it (somehow) fixes itself, it's just a quick fix though and it won't stay that way. In dark theme there's no issues. I did not care about that too much.

so if the default option means that it just follows the theme of the phone, why when i choose the dark theme on my phone with the default theme in Poweramp it shows this night blue color and when i choose the dark theme directly in Poweramp shows a grey background? it's really weird, like if the settings default theme (when my phone is in dark theme) and dark theme are different.