Poweramp and car steering wheel buttons

Krull

Hi. I own a 2015 Honda CR-V. When my phone is connected to the car via Bluetooth, I cannot control Poweramp with my steering wheel buttons such as the next/prev buttons.

When I go I to the settings in Poweramp and look in the Bluetooth settings and check Last Processed Command I only see one line saying it connected the Handsfreelink with the car. But none of the wheel buttons are working. 

Anyway to fix this? My previous music player worked with no issues but I like Poweramp so much better. However able to control it with my car buttons is most likely a deal breaker for me.

1 hour ago, Krull said:

Hi. I own a 2015 Honda CR-V. When my phone is connected to the car via Bluetooth, I cannot control Poweramp with my steering wheel buttons such as the next/prev buttons.

When I go I to the settings in Poweramp and look in the Bluetooth settings and check Last Processed Command I only see one line saying it connected the Handsfreelink with the car. But none of the wheel buttons are working. 

Anyway to fix this? My previous music player worked with no issues but I like Poweramp so much better. However able to control it with my car buttons is most likely a deal breaker for me.

Under Settings>Headset/Bluetooth make sure you have enabled the option for Respond to Buttons. That's really the only option for this. 

52 minutes ago, Krull said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes it is enabled and still no response of the steering wheel buttons.

I can control Poweramp with my wireless earbuds. But for whatever reason not my car buttons.

You can try to forget the Bluetooth pairing (in the Android OS, nothing to do with Poweramp). Then reboot your device and pair it again. If there are no functions listed under the Last Processed list, then Poweramp is not seeing anything from the OS or Bluetooth connection to the car.