Notification player not changing colors.

snakefist

Phone: Samsung S20 FE

Phone Model: SM-G781U1/DS

Android Version: 12

Stock Rom with One UI Version 4.1

Poweramp Version: Build-939-bundle-play 64bit

When i turn on the Setting>Look & Feel>Notification Media/Colorized it don't do anything in the player in the notification bar. It used to change color to what was in the album art, but now it don't. I noticed it in the last build or the build before that, i can't remember, but i waited to see if it was fixed in the new build and it isn't.

Is there a way to fix this?

I will attach a video and the log file. Sorry the video is big. I recorded it on my phone so not sure why it's big or how to fix it.

Poweramp Log.txt

Edited by snakefist
Was trying to figure out why video was so big. Not sure how to fix it.

It's more likely an Android change to be honest. Try Auto mode in PA Settings=>Look and Feel=>Notifications, and ensure the Colorize Notification option is turned on. For me (Samsung Android 11) Auto mode gives the same result as Media/Colorized, but it's very dependent on individual Android variations.

Andre

On 9/6/2022 at 9:19 AM, andrewilley said:

It's more likely an Android change to be honest. Try Auto mode in PA Settings=>Look and Feel=>Notifications, and ensure the Colorize Notification option is turned on. For me (Samsung Android 11) Auto mode gives the same result as Media/Colorized, but it's very dependent on individual Android variations.

Andre

Yea it don't work. Thanks though i hope Max can fix this as i really liked that feature. In the video i posted above showed that i tried both settings to no avail.