Unlocker_restore purchase in Google Play

Tanya P

How can I restore my purchase made through Google play in 2013 😭😭🙈 As soon as I bought the new phone I lost my access to the application although it is supposed to work on different devices; however, my old phone has died completely so I can only use Poweramp on one device - my new phone.. I've tried to upgrade to new builds, still appears that the "trial period has inspired" and no way to confirm my purchase since the Poweramp unlocker would not download from Google play.. Max could you please help!! I've used Poweramp daily through these 9 years, I like it very much and I would hate to have to change it to another application.

Screenshot_20220814-163233_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-192931_Gmail.jpg

@Tanya P You have been using Poweramp for a long time So you are not a new bee 😄

I hope you know that the 🔓 is tried to your Google account? So not being able to download it means, Google can not verify your purchase with the account. 

My suggestion. Try a different account if you have any other. 

Try logging out and log in again your Google account. 

Benjamin

3 hours ago, Bencherished said:

@Tanya P You have been using Poweramp for a long time So you are not a new bee 😄

I hope you know that the 🔓 is tried to your Google account? So not being able to download it means, Google can not verify your purchase with the account. 

My suggestion. Try a different account if you have any other. 

Try logging out and log in again your Google account. 

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the answer.

Max has posted this February that Poweramp Unlocker might me temporarily unavailable in Google play since he was moving his company to another country.. I just thought that 6 months seem to be too long for a "temporary" problem and Max would have found some solution by now..

I actually logged out and in again when I've changed the phone, that was when I first had this problem (not being able to confitm my purchase), because Poweramp still was working on my old phone until I logged out, and now that phone has definitely died. And I'm afraid it would not work from any other Google account since the purchase in Google Play is vinculated to a certain Google account (and available on different devices as long as you're logged in from this certain Google account). So still looking forward to Max's reply... 💁🏻‍♀️

9 minutes ago, 6b6561 said:

How does it look like if you go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer.unlock with a web browser and login with your google account? I have a large friendly looking "Install on more devices" button.

It's funny because in web browser it appears as if I already had it installed on my phone.. however, in mobile version it still says "unable to install" 💁🏻‍♀️

12 minutes ago, Bencherished said:

I don't know if this will work, what about downloading the unlocker apk from the web, install and let Poweramp do the check. 

Bencherished 

Yes, Max has just replied me with a link, and I'm finally a happy registered Poweramp user again! 🤩🎊🎉🧨