sleep option - how to setup permanently like youtube?

Hi, Would like to know where in the app, i can configure the sleep option permanently. Youtube has an option in settings to configure sleep option. It applies to all the videos that are played. 

Is there a similar option in the app? A setting which applies default sleep values every time i resume an audio. 

Poweramp have a sleep timer, it is the second button from the left on the main player screen, just below the album art. 

If you are asking if there is a setting that can automatically activate the timer, for now, the answer is no, but I believe it can be done. 

I also believe it's a nice feature, what I use to achieve this now, is Tasker, I Bluetooth to listen, so Tasker is set to turn off Bluetooth connection at a particular time if phone screen is off, so if that happens, and music (Poweramp) is playing, it will stop.

I don't know if that is what you meant, please explain more, I've never used YouTube timer.

Bencherished 

yeah, @Bencherished as you mentioned, i wanted to know where we can set such that timer can activate automatically everytime i start listening. 

I have started using the app for hearing to local audio books and would like the app to stop playing after x amount of time. But I cannot set the timer everytime. 

Youtube has this feature - remind me to take a break.

something similar would be good to have feature i think.

1 hour ago, Chaitanya Thota said:

i wanted to know where we can set such that timer can activate automatically everytime i start listening. 

There isn't an option for that, you need to tap on the 'Sleep' icon and tap 'OK' to re-enable it with the same settings as before. I do this every night in fact.

I can't see it being worth having a permanently active sleep option though as it would turn off unexpectedly during regular music listening.

What I have suggested in the past was an inactivity-based sleep time though, which you could leave active most of the time and it would go to sleep if you haven't used any manual controls (volume, screen taps, etc) for a set amount of minutes, ideal when going to sleep at night. Other users have requested a slower fade out rather than abrupt cut-off too:

On 4/28/2022 at 9:27 AM, andrewilley said:
  • Add extra increments to Sleep Timer and a gradual fade-at-end feature, and include a user-activity based reset. [ LINK1  LINK2]

Andre