No, I was saying don't install to SD Card, just in case you had done that.

But you are now saying it was working before, but adding one album has stopped cover images from displaying, is that correct?

Or is it just this one album that's causing problems? Are the individual MP3/FLAC/etc song files fully tagged, with their correct Title/Artist/Album names? (Otherwise you will just see a filename in the list) Do the audio files have embedded cover art that you are trying to override, or none at all?

Andre

49 minutes ago, biggerthanyourssss said:

No I haven't, how would that help? It used to work fine, but earlier today it stopped when I added another album.

Are you able to play these files in Poweramp? Or do they just show a placeholder filename only? If Poweramp can't access the track to play, then I doubt it can add artwork to a file it thinks doesn't actually exist. Perhaps the files remain in a system folder like "Downloads" that Poweramp is not permitted to access if you are on Android 11 or higher?

4 hours ago, MotleyG said:

Are you able to play these files in Poweramp? Or do they just show a placeholder filename only? If Poweramp can't access the track to play, then I doubt it can add artwork to a file it thinks doesn't actually exist. Perhaps the files remain in a system folder like "Downloads" that Poweramp is not permitted to access if you are on Android 11 or higher?

I can play all songs in my library, just thr album art menu doesn't work. I am on android 10.