Play next Album when chosen album ends.

I don't know if this has been asked before but...  My entire library is organised in albums.  The way I use the app is, I will go to my album list and chose an album I want to listen to.  When the album finishes the music stops.

What I would like is, when the album finishes, for it to just play the next album in the list dependant on whatever sorting option I had when viewing the list.  E.g.  If i was sorting by album artist, just play the next album artist alphabetically in that list.  If I was sorting by album title, just play the next album alphabetically.

Is this possible?  I have an android head unit in my car so I'd rather not have to press buttons as I'm driving.

Thanks in advance!

You're welcome. Don't beat yourself up though, you're not the first to find that terminology a bit confusing. I wrote a FAQ a while back to help new users

@maxmp I assume it's still stuck somewhere in the longer term to-do list, but it really would help users if you could to rename those Repeat button options so they are easier to understand. The actual functionality is really very simple - play or repeat just the current song, play or repeat just the current category, or continue to play everything category-after-category - but the present wording can somewhat obscure that simplicity (as @Turbo Toni discovered).

I'd still prefer the wording to cycle through a much more intuitive: Play Song | Play Category | Play All | Repeat Song | Repeat Category | Repeat All. So 'Play All' (or 'Repeat All') would replace the present slightly-confusing 'Advance Category' wording.

Andre