Carlauncher default player

Sergi

Hello

possible to replace default music player from carlauncher to PA? I understand you can use both of them, but the problem is that the default  one opens by itself when I switch the car🤒and start play the music from last point, while Pa if it opens it does not start play.

and ye I don’t know why but the default player do a scan of library when he wants, and being in the navigator the screen switches to the player windows😩

Are you talking about using the Car Launcher app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autolauncher.motorcar.free&hl=en_GB&gl=US) on an Android car head-unit? And Poweramp is also installed on the same car head-unit - i.e. not using Poweramp on a connected phone.

If so, both of your issues are related to the Car Launcher app, and you might do better asking in a support forum for that app unless there happen to be any other users here.

On the Poweramp side, PA can be set to automatically start playing where it left off whenever the app is launched with PA Settings=>Audio=>Audio Focus=>Resume on Start / Resume on Reopen.

Andre