[Suggestion] Move file to...

Приветствую! Понимаю что это не критично для плеера, но мне кажется было бы неплохо добавить функцию перемещения файла из папки в папку (как в файловых браузерах), сейчас есть возможность только удалить файл - это поможет держать медиатеку упорядоченной. Сейчас приходится использовать сторонние браузеры либо пк, а это не очень удобно, иногда поиск нужного файла занимает много времени, особенно если имя файла не совпадает с тэгами.

Greetings! I understand that this is not critical for the player, but it seems to me that it would be nice to add the function of moving a file from folder to folder (like in file browsers), now it is only possible to delete a file - this will help keep the media library organized. Now you have to use third-party browsers or PCs, which is not very convenient, sometimes it takes a lot of time to find the right file, especially if the file name does not match the tags.

This one has been discussed before, and I seem to recall that the general consensus seemed to be that Poweramp should continue to concentrate on its core audio features rather than trying to become a rather bloated all-encompassing app with a full-featured file explorer, batch tag editor, etc. There are other apps that do these tasks very well already. Also it would require adding full storage file access permissions, which up to now PA has not requested.

Andre