Configurable minimum amount of tracks to compose an album

As it is now, the app discourages you from using the "Albums" screen if you have a lot of single tracks from multiple albums, it just feels bloated and bad to use, just making it so albums with 1 to 3 tracks or so don't appear in that category would be a huge improvement.

41 minutes ago, yuriHope_ said:

As it is now, the app discourages you from using the "Albums" screen if you have a lot of single tracks from multiple albums, it just feels bloated and bad to use, just making it so albums with 1 to 3 tracks or so don't appear in that category would be a huge improvement.

Not in my opinion. I have many singles and EP's that are all tagged to appear as a proper "Album" in that list. If you want a solution that helps group them all together, you can tag all of your tracks that don't fall into an "Album" structure as "Singles" or something similar. Then they will all fall under one entry there.

4 hours ago, MotleyG said:

you can tag all of your tracks that don't fall into an "Album" structure as "Singles" or something similar. Then they will all fall under one entry there.

That's what I do, any odd tracks that don't belong in particular Albums I edit with the Album tag set as "(Singles)". Same with the Album Artist tag. And I delete any Track# and Disc# tags. Then any individual tracks appear at the start of my albums list under "(Singles)".

Or you could just delete the Album tag completely, which would make those songs appear in the Unknown Album entry.

Andre