Hard embed downloaded Album art into song

3 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@AlphaGeek you can easily open the backup file with any file manager (it's a zip file, can be renamed to .zip) and use the images on PC. Filename format is fixed and tied to the track tags. If the backup is restored on the new device, Poweramp will match and use these restored images.

I don't use Poweramp on my PC or in my Fiio player.  That's why I am trying to get the pairing data out of Poweramp and use it to match the cover images to the music files and embed the images into the music files.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AlphaGeek if you kill that app which is writing the file, file will be corrupted. There are approaches to avoid that, e.g. writing to the temp file, though, SAF unfortunately doesn't really make it easy (by disallowing access to the target file folder). Apps which write big files usually try to keep "foreground" status, minimizing the chance of the killing.

Is your music on your PC? Wouldn't the easiest solution be to just download the art on your computer and save it in the music folder with your songs and name it cover?

I assume if it's on your computer, you're using a folder hierarchy... Album Artists/Album/Songs.