Posible to move songs within the player to another folder? And other things.

Maprewop

Good afternoon. I only use folder hierarchy. I'm basically have the exact same folder hierarchy local on my PC where I also move songs from folder to another one. Then I'm using the software freefilesync to synchronize between local folders and folders on my Android device.

Now, let's say I accidentally added a song to wrong folder. Is there a way within the Poweramp to move the song to another folder? This would be a great way to organize the songs, and after a while using freefilesync to synchronize it. If this is possible I would like to request it :)

Now that I'm getting more and more familiar with Poweramp, solved some issues with your help, setting up the app to my personal preferences the app makes really fun. But i still struggling to get a clear output to bluetooth. The crackling got better after I set a higher buffer, but it's still there. The in some songs, for instance when trumpet makes a high tone it sounds distorted. With or without pre-amp. As a example one song:  Round Midnight (feat. John Coltrane) from the Album Miles Davis, John Coltrane -'Round about Midnight. The trumpet i played very high and through bluetooth it gets completely destroyed. In my case it's a FLAC file. I tried different bluetooth audio outputs.  Bluetooth sound from other apps like webradio, youtube and so on is fine.

It's weird. I have an old very cheap bluetooth headphone here. With his device there is no distortion. But the frequency band is limited there anyway. I could blame my Bluetooth FM transmitter in the car, but then again, why only on Poweramp. I listen mainly Jazz on Poweramp and Jazz on FM stations. With the latter no issues.

Thanks

Edited by Maprewop

1 hour ago, Maprewop said:

Is there a way within the Poweramp to move the song to another folder? This would be a great way to organize the songs, and after a while using freefilesync to synchronize it. If this is possible I would like to request it :)

No, Poweramp is not a file manager, it does not offer copy/move/rename/new_folder/etc functionality. You can however delete a file once it is finished with - useful for things you only want to listen to once, such as podcasts etc. But rather like batch tag manipulation, I suspect that heavily extending the file management features is probably rather beyond the scope of a music player.

Andre

OK, I understand. So I'll continue to manage my folders on the PC and the sync it.

I just found an Bluetooth FM transmitter with USB plug. I connected it to my phone and listen at home with my audio system. Also here no issues. So, is the culprit my Bluetooth FM transmitter in the car? One would think sow. But when why only on Poweramp and no other apps. I don't know which BT version the transmitter uses. I see newer one are advertised as BT Version 5.1. Could this help or is it completely irrelevant. It would be easier if the issues would appear on every app I'm using to listen music. But that's not the case. Kinda weird.