Poweramp Equalizer builds 937-938

Hello, I have some questions about the Poweramp eq app:

Does that "i" button that lists available players (in my case spotify and dvc-eq param) matter what it shows? Does dvc-eq mean regular phone speakers or something? Does that set anything?

The equ, limit and save button are all grey meaning turned on. What does limit and save do? What about the preset button?

How do you set eq just for your bluetooth earbuds and not phone speakers?

Does the volume knob work? Sometimes I'll set it to something and then when I reconnect it will go to a close but different number. Should I try to get the samsung app that adds more volume options?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry people, I made a definitely impulsive quick post with stuff I figured out on the go. I can't delete my previous message for some reason. One thing I haven't figured out yet, is it possible to create two presets for the same headphone and just toggle between them to switch?

18 hours ago, Shaun Gagnier said:

One thing I haven't figured out yet, is it possible to create two presets for the same headphone and just toggle between them to switch?

You can save as many Preset configurations as you like, and choose from them by pressing the 'Preset' button in the main EQ screen and pick from the list.

Andre

• 1 month later...

Any chance to add a new icon to the list?

right now in "Poweramp Equalizer" the icon that is just "black and white" has the old layout (equalizer with square corners)

I would love to have the icon with the new "round corners" layout (whitout any color on the borders)

this is like it looks today:

8NBqVLj.jpg

thanks for your work