Move multiple tracks' order in playlist at one time

I used to have my own playlists in my own track order.

When i use Sony's Walkman, I can easily rearrange the order on my PC via foobar2000 then copy the playlists into the Walkman and its done.

However, in Poweramp I couldn't find this feature which is quite annoying for me, because everytime I add new songs to playlist, I need to move the order one by one, which is kind of time consuming.

I hope this feature can be added in the near future.

Thank you so much.

This ties in with some recent work on the Playlist / Queue addition code (which includes multiple-selections). One of the new features was the ability to insert items at the start of a playlist rather than at the end, which may help you in the meantime. Long-press on the +Playlist button to change the insert mode.

Moving entire blocks of songs in one go is planned too, but it won't be in the next release due to the complexity of getting the UI to work with dragging in all possible views (lists, grid, etc).

Andre

On 4/24/2022 at 1:14 AM, andrewilley said:

This ties in with some recent work on the Playlist / Queue addition code (which includes multiple-selections). One of the new features was the ability to insert items at the start of a playlist rather than at the end, which may help you in the meantime. Long-press on the +Playlist button to change the insert mode.

Moving entire blocks of songs in one go is planned too, but it won't be in the next release due to the complexity of getting the UI to work with dragging in all possible views (lists, grid, etc).

Andre

Hi. Good to hear that.

I can't wait to have this function.

Didn't know I can add to the top, thanks for reminding me.