Folders in the library list from old microSD cards cannot be deleted.

GOTO GOSUB
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

Version Info ======================
Build: Poweramp build-925-bundle-play full verified cached
Store: Play
Unlocker: build-302
Arch: 32
Skin: ActivityTheme_Black
Device: motorola moto g(6) msm8953 ali_n ali_n [armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
Installer: com.android.vending (29.7.17-21 [0] [PR] 434919747)
Android: 9 motorola/ali_n/ali_n:9/PPSS29.55-37-7-10/c25e:user/release-keys en_GB

I have recently replaced the microSD card on my phone and allowed the Play store to upgrade Poweramp. At some point the following has occurred and I cannot figure out how to resolve it.

Screenshot

Here you can see that Poweramp has remembered that the card has been changed a few times and is correctly showing them as being unavailable. There is a "X" next to the old entries and tapping on that results in the message:

Remove the unavailable folder/storage entry from the Folders selection?

... and the option to "Cancel" or "Remove".

Clicking on "Remove" has no effect - I cannot get Poweramp to remove these entries.

Poweramp is using the new card as expected having enabled access to it so this is not stopping me from using the app, but I would like to remove the references to the old microSD cards. They expired so I cannot reinsert them into the phone but if I am understanding this correctly I should just be able to click on the "X" and have them removed.

Can you please advise ?

• Solution

The 'X' should remove access permission for that storage location - which would not necessarily remove the entry from the list though, just list it as being available to be given new permissions if you later wanted (if still present in your device of course). I'm guessing that it isn't able to do that as there is actually nothing to remove because the card is no longer available. @maxmp would need to confirm that though.

The quickest way to remove the false entries would be to clear all app data in Android Settings and start again from scratch, effectively as a new install. Remember to Export all your settings, playlists, ratings, etc before doing that though so you can restore them later once you've re-assigned your real storage permissions. Unless Max can suggest another solution anyway. 

Andre