Visualizer Reacting for Specific Frequency that is manually inputted

Vicchu

Yes, I like Trap Nation visualizations too and it's possible to create similar presets for those who know milk (==old good PC winamp) preset authorizing. There are some plans to improve the visualization in Poweramp, though not sure about timeframe for that. Thanks for the request!

On 1/15/2022 at 5:20 AM, maxmp said:

Yes, I like Trap Nation visualizations too and it's possible to create similar presets for those who know milk (==old good PC winamp) preset authorizing. There are some plans to improve the visualization in Poweramp, though not sure about timeframe for that. Thanks for the request!

Yes, it would be nice to improve, someone already wrote to me that "projectM" handles visualizations better than "Poweramp"

On 1/15/2022 at 5:10 AM, Vicchu said:

I would like to know that, like the visualizer in Trap Nation is there any way to customise the reaction response of any visualizer ONLY for a specific frequency (like the bass/drop music) !?

Thanks in advance!

Visualizations of "Trap Nation" "NCS" "Monstercat" and so on are drawn in a video editor like After Effects. And in fact, they do not quite work in terms of frequencies. 

Most of the mildrop visualizations just work on the "bass" "mid" "treb" frequencies, but it's more pleasant for our eye to see an inaccurate picture of the sound like on YouTube.

In Winamp itself, the visualization is more lively. The Android code conversion process is to blame here. Which is not 100% compatible.

@PowerMilk I have an idea to allow direct shader (gl sl) and scripting access to Poweramp visualization engine (Milk). This way there won’t be any conversion (currently Poweramp translates milkdrop eel language to luajit and windows directx shading language to gl sl, this is why some presets may be “lost in translation”).

Things like https://www.shadertoy.com/ will be easily possible then.

1 minute ago, maxmp said:

@PowerMilk I have an idea to allow direct shader (gl sl) and scripting access to Poweramp visualization engine (Milk). This way there won’t be any conversion (currently Poweramp translates milkdrop eel language to luajit and windows directx shading language to gl sl, this is why some presets may be “lost in translation”).

Things like https://www.shadertoy.com/ will be easily possible then.

I have a folder of presets called "until better times". So let's hope it works out 😁