maxmp

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Nacchan Haruna said:

Why not upload the "play" version too? 🤔 

Generally beta releases get issued here first for first reactions, then shortly afterwards on the Play beta channel. Once the initial bug identification and fixing process has been completed, a build will be issued as a stable Play download for everyone.

Andre

I like the effect of the total number of songs on the main player screen, it goes dim when paused and lights up when song is playing, I don't know if it has been there or it came with the skin, but I'm asking if it can apply to the song title. 

Screenshot_20211213-081819_Poweramp.jpg

Edited by Bencherished

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Generally beta releases get issued here first for first reactions, then shortly afterwards on the Play beta channel. Once the initial bug identification and fixing process has been completed, a build will be issued as a stable Play download for everyone.

Andre

I think he is taking about the beta tester. For testers only are avaliable the 912, we now are on 914

38 minutes ago, Bencherished said:

I like the effect of the total number of songs on the main player screen, it goes dim when paused and lights up when song is playing, I don't know if it has been there or it came with the skin

That would be down to each skin to decide what to do.

Andre

Poweramp Version: build-914-arm32-play

Phone: Motorola Z2 Play

Android: 9

Bug report:

• I have turned off The option: resume when Switch headphones AND when i switch The headphones, SURPRISE, this resume The music (It is also the same with Bluetooth)

• I have a Poweramp v3 Skin (Third person theme, this Is "Aurora Poweramp v3 Skin" in playstore) And with The new system of data Backup of this version got an idea, clear the Poweramp data and load it with the new system to test it, and when I load the data from the "Poweramp-backup" file it doesn't load the third person theme settings, which is weird why in build 911 if It loads it without saying that it is loading and in this beta build 912-914 does not load even saying there in the import menu that I have 59 third person theme settings

Edited by andrewilley
Empty video attachments removed

7 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Purchases Account 1. Poweramp won't start playback if this option is disabled. You can check what is exactly the source of play command via "Last processed commands" (search this in Poweramp settings).

2. please share the backup which is not loaded properly (gpmaxmpz@gmail.com).

Thanks!

in a moment I send the backup

13 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 915:

• bug fixes and stability improvements
  • translations update

Widget no longer working for Build 915 on Samsung S5 Android 6.0.1. 

Edit: Using Nova Launcher

20211219_012250.png

Edited by cees
Launcher version mentioned

10 hours ago, cees said:

Widget no longer working for Build 915 on Samsung S5 Android 6.0.1. 

I can confirm this on Android 11 with build 915 too. Existing widgets and newly created ones (all types) just show as an empty box. Nova Launcher in case that makes any difference.

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I can confirm this on Android 11 with build 915 too. Existing widgets and newly created ones (all types) just show as an empty box. Nova Launcher in case that makes any difference

This is a "surprise" from Android Gradle Plugin 7.0.4 update which "optimized" widget resources out, this is reverted and build 916 will be available shortly.

as I updated to the last release 916 (18 Dec) I get an error concerning the impossibility to load the skin (Luminous Black),

importing the latest backup doesn't help. Don't know if the problem is caused by PA or by the skin.

Stefano

12 minutes ago, code said:

as I updated to the last release 916 (18 Dec) I get an error concerning the impossibility to load the skin (Luminous Black),

Probably the skin has not yet been updated for changes that have been implemented in the recent beta builds of PA. Some skin authors have said they are waiting until the changes are complete and in a 'stable' release build before they update their skins (e.g. https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/19630-liv-dark-poweramp-v3-skin/?do=findComment&comment=103713 ). You'd need to check with the author of your particular skin though, contact details are on the Play Store product page.

Andre

50 minutes ago, code said:

importing the latest backup doesn't help. Don't know if the problem is caused by PA or by the skin.

Stefano

Interesting, as I too am on v916 and use the Luminous Dark skin and have no such issue on my Samsung S5 Android 6.0.1. 

Screenshot_20211220-143441.png

Screenshot_20211220-143432.png

Screenshot_20211220-143421.png

Edited by cees