Poweramp builds 912-921

maxmp

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Fitzian The problem here is the cpu which is too old and doesn't support vfp4. And we absolutely need vfp4 for the descent performance on 32bit devices for the new NDK which we're forced to use due to the Play Target SDK requirements. 

I suggest using build 911 on your device.

🥲 all good things must come to an end sometime.

1 hour ago, yrek150 said:

I am using version 912 now, and I have problem with randomly skipping tracks when I use android auto mode.

Have you tried 913? Max said the issue was fixed just before he released that build, and although I saw the same problem in 912, I haven't been able to reproduce it after installing 913.

Andre

21 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Fitzian The problem here is the cpu which is too old and doesn't support vfp4. And we absolutely need vfp4 for the descent performance on 32bit devices for the new NDK which we're forced to use due to the Play Target SDK requirements. 

I suggest using build 911 on your device.

Will anything be done on your or Google's end to prevent auto-updating to release build (once it's no longer in beta?). Usually there's a flag warning "Your device is not compatible with this version"

Just wondered, is it worth me hanging on for build 914?

I automatically received 912 today and it has changed a few things such as  my most played tracks have vanished from their list for some reason and the overall text sizes have changed. 

I'm not saying I definitely will, but how easy is it to revert to a previous build? I've never done that before so am unsure how. 

Thanks!!

21 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Have you tried 913? Max said the issue was fixed just before he released that build, and although I saw the same problem in 912, I haven't been able to reproduce it after installing 913.

Andre

I installed 914 from the first post (newest on Google Play is 912) and everything is now ok, thanks!

5 hours ago, mark586 said:

Just wondered, is it worth me hanging on for build 914?

I would update.  914 merely fixes some minor issues that 912 introduced, otherwise it's much the same as 912 so should not create any new issues.

You cannot roll back without an uninstall though, so maybe back up your settings and internal playlists first, just in case

Andre

6 hours ago, Fitzian said:

Will anything be done on your or Google's end to prevent auto-updating to release build (once it's no longer in beta?). Usually there's a flag warning "Your device is not compatible with this version"

That seems to be a sensible suggestion to avoid user inconvenience - assuming that it's technically possible to single out particular devices or CPUs on the Play Store anyway.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

I would update.  914 merely fixes some minor issues that 912 introduced, otherwise it's much the same as 912 so should not create any new issues.

You cannot roll back without an uninstall though, so maybe back up your settings and internal playlists first, just in case

Andre

Thanks, I'll update then. How do I get 914 though, I only seem to be able to get the 912 at the minute.

6 hours ago, Fitzian said:

Yes, the new builds will be excluded for particular devices (old ARM A9 CPUs), but unfortunately these rules do not apply for the beta channel.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:27 PM, StarBoy31 said:

Poweramp Build 912

After the recent update from Poweramp, the Stereo expansion feature has issues. When I play music and try to expand the Stereo, it produces a high pitched shilling noise that gets overlapped with the music, but when I turn it to 0% the shilling noise disappears. The noise is mostly sharp on higher frequencies. Appears to be a bug.

Build : 912 Beta (latest version)

Device : Realme GT Neo 2 (Android11)

Even i have the same issue in my Oneplus 7