Urgently Need help for purchasing Poweramp through 'bKash' from Bangladesh.

aalfaruque1
Go to solution Solved by aalfaruque1,

Hi!

I've tried to purchase Poweramp from Playstore and also from their website.

But, there's no common way to purchase it using 'bKash', a very familiar payment method available in Bangladesh.

Is there anyone here from Bangladesh for helping me about this issue?

Here, who wanna to help me and has a Credit/Debit Card or, Paypal account, and also has bKash account; I'll send required money to you through bKash and after getting money, you'll purchase Poweramp with your paypal account or, Credit/Debit Card for me using my Gmail (I'll give you my account credentials)

Can anyone help me?

Edited by aalfaruque1
Removing Personal Facebook Profile URL

• 11 months later...

Poweramp can be purchased from the Google Play Store using whatever payment methods you normally use for those sort of purchases. It can also be purchased as a single-device licence directly from our own website where PayPro is used, which accepts standard international payment methods such as Visa and Mastercard or if you don't have those you can use PayPal (which I believe has recently become available in Bangladesh).

If you don't have access to any of those methods, it is usually possible to purchase a prepaid card for use on the Google Play Store.

Or you could get a friend who has a Visa/Mastercard to make the purchase for you, and you pay them in local currency. I think that is what @aalfaruque1  did.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

@Arafath Shuvo

On 11/11/2022 at 7:58 AM, Arafath Shuvo said:

@aalfaruque1 hlw you help me brother how you purchased Poweramp from Bangladesh? Or anyone please help me how to buy Poweramp equalizer & the player from BANGLADESH 

Assalamu Alaikum, Brother!

I've purchased this awesome app with the help of a friend, who has credit card.

So, Also you can buy this app with the help of a credit card holder friend/businessman; Or, from a Banker Or, from a Product Retailer!

• 1 year later...