"Search", "Play", "Shuffle All" 1x1 widgets disappeared

Kiril Boqta
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

Greetings,

Poweramp build: build-911-arm64-play [911004-cb218340], Full Version, 64 bit
My previous OS of choice was MIUI 12.0, but I have since moved to a custom ROM from xiomi.eu (Version MIUI 12.5.7), and as for the device- it's a Poco X3 Pro.

On my stock ROM, whenever I held down the Poweramp Icon, I got 4 options: "Play", "Library", "Search", "Shuffle All"; If a user would've further hold one of those four options, he would be able to make a shortcut of it. So you can shortcut "Play" on your homescreen. By clicking it, you could efficiently stop/play the songs.
On my current ROM, those very options have disappeared! Whenever I hold down Poweramp I see those four exact options, but it doesn't let me make them as a shortcut. Whenever I visit the "Widget" menu, I see the various big widgets, but the only option visible from the aforementioned four it is the "PlayLists" option.

I have attached a picture, relating to the above. 

My question is how can I get the other 3 1x1 widgets, namely "Play", "Search", "Shuffle All" to appear?

Screenshot_2021-12-05-11-31-21-018_com.miui.home.jpg

Edit: The POCO launcher, enables the user to shortcut "Play" and the other 3 widgets. Can this be translated to the original untouched launcher MIUI 12.5.7 comes with?
Screenshot_2021-12-05-11-45-55-403_com_mi.android.globallauncher.thumb.jpg.da80270d0b6b59bd0f93db8f4460e608.jpg

Edited by Kiril Boqta