Poweramp full UNLOCKER

gottiboss1

Bonjour 

J'ai bien acheté la version payante de votre application Poweramp full 

ET AUJOURD'HUI J'APPRENDS QUE DÉSORMAIS L'APPLICATION EST GRATUITE 

je ne sais pas si c'est possible si c'est le cas je vous demande de bien vouloir me rembourser ou de me proposer un autre version plus puissante ou avec des options supplémentaires 

@gottiboss1 the full trial version is (and always has been) available for free BUT it has a time limit of 10 days. You have bought the unlocker so if you want to use Poweramp after 10 days after first install, you will need it.

I have today bought the unlocker for £2 as it is on offer.

la version complète est (et a toujours été) disponible gratuitement MAIS elle a un délai de 10 jours. Vous avez acheté le débloqueur, donc si vous souhaitez utiliser Poweramp après 10 jours après la première installation, vous en aurez besoin.
J'ai acheté aujourd'hui le débloqueur pour 2 £ car il est en vente.

Poweramp is not free, although sometimes there are short-time discounts available on the Play Store. There is a free trial version, but that expires and cannot be used at all after the trial period unless you buy the unlocker.

Google generally does not apply Sale discount prices retrospectively - much like all other retailers. The price you pay is the price in force on the day of purchase.

Andre