To play songs from one device on other one

You can currently output to Bluetooth or to Chromecast devices, and there are long-term plans to add DLNA and possibly other output options too. But no, there are no plans to allow Poweramp on one phone to sync and play on a Poweramp installation on another phone via wifi or the internet .

Out of interest, what would you anticipate the real-world use for such a feature to be?

Andre

I need it because there is no SD card slot in my phone but it has got stereo speakers..... anyway you can't understand if you don't understand this...... Don't know what request feature in this forum is for.....And you know it always hard to argue with Andrewilley...... ready to get 1 more demerit point...... not to request a single feature in future

You have now explained why you happen to want such a feature (thank you) so if Max agrees that it would be of benefit to enough users to warrant what would be a significant amount of development time, he can add it to his To-Do list. That's his call, not mine, though.

And you get points for abusive behaviour towards other users (including mods/admins), not for asking questions. But you know that already.

Andre

4 hours ago, Passionate Priyanshu said:

I need it because there is no SD card slot in my phone but it has got stereo speakers..... anyway you can't understand if you don't understand this...... Don't know what request feature in this forum is for.....And you know it always hard to argue with Andrewilley...... ready to get 1 more demerit point...... not to request a single feature in future

There are 100’s of feature requests in this forum. I don’t think anyone was suggesting yours wasn’t understood. But at the same time you can’t expect that it gets implemented now, or ever, if the developer doesn’t agree that it is a reasonable thing to add versus the return on his time investment.

More than half of the Android Car head units out there don't have android auto so this would be a good way around that. I forget the name of the app, but the one I tried allowed you to install the exact same app on the head unit and phone, then once paired with wifi you could select the full pre-scanned library from your phone and browse it in the head unit app or vice versa. It worked pretty good and loaded all of the library images quickly. It just didn't have all of the features of Poweramp so it was a pain switching back and forth from app to another.