how do i move app to new phone ?

1bit

damn! it is a new google account as i made the silly mistake of including my full name in my GOOGLE email which is ill-advised - (Live.com is my primary email for 15 years, but has a daft name, that google one was for job applications) but i want rid of it as I have a new account to put on the same phone, ive exported all contacts and photos from the 128GB MicroSD (incase) to my PC so I can reinstall them into the new account.

suppose ill have to buy it again.

cheers

In theory, just pop the SD Card into your new device and your music collection should be good to go; you did buy a phone with an SD Card slot didn't you, that's a deal-breaker feature for me. However a backup never hurt anyone of course.

Any Google Play Store purchases are linked to that particular account (rather like Netflix or iTunes) so you can only restore them if that account is present on the new device.

Andre

as i mentioned its a new google account as the current is attached to one with my full name on the email addresss itself, daft dut wanted it for job applications, but thabks to google its popping up everyhwere, i asked a friend to emiail me a PDF to live.com and it came up on his phone as my GMAIL ID with my pic, gmail email and name, yet it still went to my live adddress - like they are joined together or summit.. that I didnt want to happen.

ive got all my music, photos and doccouments and contacts exported to PC for safety , and as intend to wipe it completely I need them - if I could I would like to DE-GOOGLE this ancient Sony Xperia L1 and put a Linux Mobile OS on it (bought it in 2017 - low-to-mid then) but I dont have a new phone yet to try it incase it bricks.

you would think that you would get a serial and not an "unlocker addon APK" that unlocks it and sticks it to that google account ONLY?

cheers

1 hour ago, 1bit said:

you would think that you would get a serial and not an "unlocker addon APK" that unlocks it and sticks it to that google account ONLY?

You can, you can buy a licence directly from the website here, and that type of licence is linked to your chosen email address and is independent of Google accounts. But in this case you didn't, you bought via Google, and their purchases work by linking to your Google account. It's a nice easy way to port between devices, but it does depend on the account matching and isn't a lot of use if you decide to use a different Google account. Sorry.

Andre