is it possible to get visualization like in the beginning of this video?

monkeybutt

29 minutes ago, PowerMilk said:

Something like this is possible, not sure about the rotation of the beams. Perhaps in the future I will try to do

that'll be great, I was just referring the visualization within the circle anyway, not the rotating beam. It'll look soo awesome, will be waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, monkeybutt said:

especially the opening black on white circular visualization

Winamp original and with Poweramp Spectrum

Big thanks Nitorami from Winamp forum

2021-11-29_215955.thumb.jpg.5d874557ffd13c1c6519215955c1dc72.jpg2021-11-29_215832.thumb.jpg.716ec137bdaef32fbecad7d2aebc5633.jpg2021-11-29_224548.thumb.jpg.0f9ded4eceba2ea71fb6cfbdb52ce7a8.jpg

PowerMilk + Martin - Cepheid.milk

PowerMilk + Martin - Cepheid (Spectrum Center).milk

PowerMilk + Martin - Cepheid (Spectrum Center Top).milk

Edited by PowerMilk

On 11/29/2021 at 8:43 PM, PowerMilk said:

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT, THANK YOU.

I honestly didn't expect to get this for free, I'm willing to pay for this visualization if you release it in Gplay

THANKS.

For those into experimenting with visualisations, I will shortly be releasing an app which loads a .milk file as text.

- You can then edit the definition as you like, run it in Poweramp and when you are happy with the result, push it to Poweramp.

- You will be able to save any changes you make.

- You will be able to select your own folder where you place the .milk files (as those available above)

By altering some parameters, you can change colours, behaviours etc.

It will be free in the first instance, available on the forum.  I hope to get some feedback so it can be improved

image.thumb.png.8a4c4d026c780d6ea96404acd2acd777.png

6 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

For those into experimenting with visualisations, I will shortly be releasing an app which loads a .milk file as text.

- You can then edit the definition as you like, run it in Poweramp and when you are happy with the result, push it to Poweramp.

- You will be able to save any changes you make.

- You will be able to select your own folder where you place the .milk files (as those available above)

By altering some parameters, you can change colours, behaviours etc.

It will be free in the first instance, available on the forum.  I hope to get some feedback so it can be improved

image.thumb.png.8a4c4d026c780d6ea96404acd2acd777.png

Nice. Are you going to display the code as is, or separate arbitrary code from parameters?

For example, Comp_ and Warp_ have line numbers. Filling them in manually is problematic

2021-12-05_093050.jpg