Android head unit notifications

Jonny G

Hi all, I recently upgraded my car's head unit to Android 10 which required me to wipe the device. Unfortunately I forgot to take a backup of my Poweramp settings. On my previous install, during a full screen visualization, Poweramp would flash up a notification when skipping between songs, try as I might I can't seem to find the setting to activate this behaviour again. I've checked to see if it was actually a feature of my launcher program (Agama) but drew a blank there as well. Has anyone got any ideas which setting this could be? I've allowed Poweramp notification access BTW. 

I have now verified that the track notification is visible as it now shows on the launcher screen if that is the active display while Poweramp is playing music and the track is skipped. It no longer displays over the visualization though which is the functionality I want. Any ideas how to solve this?I have now verified that the track notification is visible as it now shows on the launcher screen if that is the active display while Poweramp is playing music and the track is skipped. It no longer displays over the visualization though which is the functionality I want. Any ideas how to solve this?