need a v3 skin with speed controller in the maib player page good for audio lectures

doctorman

I use Poweramp for audio lectures mainly,

I use the fast forward and  skip back buttons a lot and need the  Speed Controller added to the main player 

I hate that sleep timer , wish that was not on the main page... 

anyhow would appreciate recomendation on a v3 skin that fits my need, 

Thank you

I don’t think the tempo control is a UI element available on the now playing screen, even with a skin.

You can access that control pretty quickly from the EQ button in the nav bar. But if you are just looking to skip through some of these lectures, you can use the seekbar or wave seek that are on the now playing screen.

But considering the main design principle of the app is a premium fidelity music player, I don’t think adding it to the main page is desired by most users.

10 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

I don’t think the tempo control is a UI element available on the now playing screen, even with a skin.

You can access that control pretty quickly from the EQ button in the nav bar. But if you are just looking to skip through some of these lectures, you can use the seekbar or wave seek that are on the now playing screen.

But considering the main design principle of the app is a premium fidelity music player, I don’t think adding it to the main page is desired by most users.

seekbar would skip content, hence the speed controller is needed.

So Tempo could not be added to the main page with no customization... that is sad,