How to remove this title track information from album cover because this is cover the album cover plz help..

On the default skins, you can easily move the text boxes down underneath the artwork so they don't obscure the image: Settings > Look and Feel > Skin > <skin-name> > Alternate Layout. You can also go into Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI and hide/adjust the ratings thumbs/stars, or hide the three-dots menu icon (to later get to the menu while listening, long-press on the cover art instead).

However you can't remove the info text from the default skins completely if you think just the artwork is sufficient. Several third-party skins can do that though, such as $YAPS$ for example where you can show/hide almost any element on the player screen.

Ironically, only a few hours ago someone else asked to do exactly the opposite of what you mention - i.e. remove the artwork and make the text more prominent. Funny old world isn't it?

Andre

18 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Ironically, only a few hours ago someone else asked to do exactly the opposite of what you mention - i.e. remove the artwork and make the text more prominent. Funny old world isn't it?

ya can't please everyone, so I think max should just do what he think is best for the app or maybe use a feature request with vote system (I think I've seen one like it in another app development but the site name escapes me) the one with the most votes are the most likely to get implemented instead of the current one where people make topics about their feature requests.

@erbon It's all skinnable anyway, so probably easiest to provide some basic interface adjustments in the core app, but leave the really tweaky stuff to skinners.

As a one-person development team, Max tends to have his own roadmap and planned to-do list, so responses to feature requests are based on a variety of things, including whether he feels the level of work is justified vs. the benefit to general use (which users, including me, often don't see).

Andre