Do you ever plan to launch Poweramp equalizer for windows 11?

There are no plans to make Poweramp, or the equalizer app, available on Windows. PA might be able to run on Windows 11's emulator mode, but I don't know if anyone has tried it.

There are lots of very good audio processing apps on Windows already though, up to close to full studio mixing facilities.

Andre

On 8/16/2021 at 12:34 PM, Luis Gonzalo Garey Tito said:

If they release Poweramp equalizer for windows 11 it would be amazing.
Also if they can the Poweramp music.

Why do I ask this simple question why will windows 11 have native support for android apps.

Search how to download APO equalizer, i use it for windows and is one of the best software EQs, have multiple options even for surround sound, parametric equalizer, anti clipping and you can up or down frequencies more than -+40 db, Poweramp only +-15db 

7 hours ago, ClicK said:

Search how to download APO equalizer, i use it for windows and is one of the best software EQs, have multiple options even for surround sound, parametric equalizer, anti clipping and you can up or down frequencies more than -+40 db, Poweramp only +-15db 

For gains of up to +40dB, the headroom required would be incredibly challenging to enforce without clipping or distortion. I would have to think if that much equalization is required, something is very wrong in your system.

39 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

For gains of up to +40dB, the headroom required would be incredibly challenging to enforce without clipping or distortion. I would have to think if that much equalization is required, something is very wrong in your system.

Yeah, I'm just mentioning that  the option is there, if you have an amplifier you can reduce the preamp whatever value you need to avoid clipping and distortion.

Edited by ClicK