Composer and Year

sorna

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for this excellent application. I am using it with my Galaxy S and it works like a charm.

I wonder if it would be possible to implement Composer and Year categories in the library. These are available in the stock player of the Galaxy S. Obviously I prefer Poweramp over stock player but I just miss those categories.

Thanks,

Sorna.

That would be excellent. Looking forward to the release. Really appreciate that you are looking into each of the request and trying to implement them whenever possible. Thanks for this nice app and the support. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I second this request. Composer has been a standard ID3v2 tag for quite some time, it should be straightforward to add, as well as other standard tags (year, album_artist, ...)

I did buy the app because 1) *I* can decide where to look for music, and 2) it displays the album cover for *all* of my music files. Not many player apps do that. The next sophistication is to be able to organize one's music collection as desired, ID3v2 is a standard that allows that, but so few players recognise that. Go Poweramp!

Archived