Poweramp builds 906-911

maxmp

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE on my music playing on top of music. I had tried I believe everything,

Spoke with Samsung a couple times direct.

Determined my Galaxy 21 Ultra had the issue. They authorized an exchange and 

Miraculously the Poweramp app worked 

I've used this app for years and the thought of not having it was terrible. 

Thanks for trying to help 

Sincerely 

Bob

6 hours ago, Bobbydaily said:

Determined my Galaxy 21 Ultra had the issue. They authorized an exchange and Miraculously the Poweramp app worked 

I think it's highly unlikely to be a hardware issue with the phone itself, but the new one may be running on a different firmware version (Android build) or there may be some other app(s) that you have not re-installed yet which have been causing your problem. Keep an eye on the situation when you next receive an Android update or install or update apps.

Andre

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 910:

• preset selection won't override "No Equ/Tone" option anymore
  • bug fixes and stability improvements
  • translations updates

Oh, just in time ^^

Max, there's an artifact or a bug at Resampler's settings page.

The "Resampler Cutoff Frequency Ratio" regulator has a constant "0.0" below it.

Or is it a dummy for some future feature?

Edited by Aller2TeaM

26 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Aller2TeaM this is minor ui bug, the actual value is visible to the left. Thanks for the report.

Thanks for your answer!

^^ Oh, if there's so nice oportunity

I didn't found Envelope/Cascade switcher in Player.

Aaand, are you planing to add Poweramp Equalizer Compressor into the Player app?

Deezer is beatifull with Equalizer app (and it's Compressor in particular), but not all recordings can be found in apps like this. There's a lot of what can be played locally only.

P.S. It seems, that there's left an oportunity for adding 3rd prty milk presets on Android 10+ (SG Note 10+, Android 11). From PC, the necessary directories are visible. Is this info needs to be added into a 3-rd party pressets settings section?

Edited by Aller2TeaM
About Android 10+

2 hours ago, Aller2TeaM said:

It seems, that there's left an oportunity for adding 3rd prty milk presets on Android 10+ (SG Note 10+, Android 11). From PC, the necessary directories are visible. Is this info needs to be added into a 3-rd party pressets settings section?

The folder you need to save your milkdrop preset files into on fresh Android 11 Poweramp installs is Android/data/com.maxmpz.audioplayer/milk_presets

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

The folder you need to save your milkdrop preset files into on fresh Android 11 Poweramp installs is Android/data/com.maxmpz.audioplayer/milk_presets

Andre

Android's 11 OneUI doesn't allow me to get into that folder directly from phone. But from PC - it allows. That is what I mean :)

Edited by Aller2TeaM

36 minutes ago, Aller2TeaM said:

Android's 11 OneUI doesn't allow me to get into that folder directly from phone.

You can with a suitable File Explorer app (e.g. Solid Explorer).

You can't get into the version of that folder on the SD Card though. Google makes no sense (again).

Andre

47 minutes ago, Bencherished said:

How do I make songs from different artists in a movie soundtrack album appear in one album view?

The Album Artist tags (along with the Album title, obviously) must match. Just use something like "Various Artists" unless there's a more suitable choice such as the overall composer of the movie soundtrack.

Andre

Thanks for the update Max really appreciate it.

I have a question did anyone notice the Bass is significantly reduced after final license check (24 hours later) all you have to do is a reboot after the final license check & the bass will be 50% less compared to trial version.

I had to factory reset my one of handset that's why I instantly notice this, same device same headphones same Eq same hires Out put the bass is way more thumping than the previously installed one. It eventually became similar after the final license check any idea why?

Edited by Prosenjit

36 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

I have a question did anyone notice the Bass is significantly reduced after final license check (24 hours later) all you have to do is a reboot after the final license check & the bass will be 50% less compared to trial version.

No, there is NO functionality difference between the trial and paid versions of the app - in fact, it's the same app, the only limitation is how long you can use it for.

Andre

On 7/24/2021 at 1:40 PM, Kidsnd274 said:

I don't know if it was after updating to the latest version or switching to parametric EQ and swapping it back to graphic EQ that caused it but a lot of my EQ presets are now missing. Some of these presets were made from the very early alphas of Poweramp 2.0. I have a pretty old backup so I can restore some of them, but I think I lost quite a few. Anyone can help with this?

I have the same issue after updating to build 909 (haven't updated to 910 yet) from 905 (I think). I have not tried the parametric eq yet.

Only presets that I still have are the ones I made that weren't from a backup. The only 1 from a backup that I still have is the one I was using when when I updated which is now <default preset>. Unsure if I still have presets that were assigned to specific songs (it shows a S beside <default preset> but the db values & sliders for graphical eq remain unchanged. The only difference is the S beside <default preset>.)

I've tried to restore from a backup but when I try to via Poweramp settings, the Poweramp settings backup files cannot be found. If I open the same file explorer (not via Poweramp), the backup files are there. Though, if I try to open those files from the file explorer app using "open with" and selecting Poweramp, nothing happens, it just launches Poweramp (I didn't expect it to work anyways).

I can create new Poweramp settings backups but cannot restore any. Even the new ones created after updating to 909 don't show up when trying to restore (they show up in file explorer app like the older backups do, just not when launched via Poweramp.)

Hope this makes sense. 

Build-909-arm32-play [909002-ca09aec2]

Full version

32 bit

Samsung Galaxy S5 G900W8

Marshmallow 6.0.1

I just noticed today that all my EQ stuff is messed up.  I've lost a number of presets, all the default presets came back, and also, the EQ now resets after every song to flat.  If I change it, it resets itself again when the song changes, instead of just hanging on to that temporary setting until I select another preset.  What the heck happened?  And why did half my presets get deleted?