Request to make a lyrics scrolling interface

Hello, developer

Poweramp has been used for a long time. There is no doubt that it is an excellent music player.

But in the use of the process, or will encounter some inconvenience, especially when sharing songs with people need to view the lyrics.

After observing and experiencing the operation logic of the software, I think we can make another Lyric playing interface. Slide the picture from the play interface to enter and start.

This can simplify the operation logic of viewing lyrics, and it would be even better if it could support synchronized scrolling of lyrics.

I sincerely hope you can consider it.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:39 PM, maxmp said:

The next Poweramp beta is the Parametric Equalizer release. After that I guess it will be a good time to add better lyrics UI + LRC support (+ support for the simple 3rd party lyrics plugins).

👍

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 12:09 AM, maxmp said:

The next Poweramp beta is the Parametric Equalizer release. After that I guess it will be a good time to add better lyrics UI + LRC support (+ support for the simple 3rd party lyrics plugins).

Thank you for your reply, Hearing from you, I can't wait to experience the new features

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Dagwbl said:

Sure, but I think Poweramp is an elegant and clean APP, and this approach is not elegant at all

Well no one is forcing you to use the addon. But it's there if for whatever reason you desperately need to see the lyrics. Maybe for karaoke purposes, or hearing-related issues?

Andre

52 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Well no one is forcing you to use the addon. But it's there if for whatever reason you desperately need to see the lyrics. Maybe for karaoke purposes, or hearing-related issues?

Andre

I just want the app to be better and I really appreciate what the plugin author has done, but I think the work would be better done by the Poweramp developers. Your attitude is disappointing. Well, I won't make any more requests, thanks for your reply. So be it.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2021 at 9:16 AM, Dagwbl said:

I just want the app to be better and I really appreciate what the plugin author has done, but I think the work would be better done by the Poweramp developers. Your attitude is disappointing. Well, I won't make any more requests, thanks for your reply. So be it.

+1 @andrewilley This person has a bad attitude and bad behavior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...