Duration notification bar

DuckFace524

Basically I switched phones recently and on the old one I had a way of seeing the song duration outside of the app, in the notification bar. However on the new one I can't seem to find for the life of me the setting that enables this. The installed apps seem to be the same version on both phones so i really can't figure out the issue.
I have attached two screenshots to demonstrate the difference, first pic being from the old phone and the second from the new one.

exhibit A.PNG

exhibit B.PNG

59 minutes ago, DuckFace524 said:

@John Titor my android version is 9 PPR1.180610.001, and the MIUI version is 11.0.5.0

Well it's down to how Android/MIUI displays the notification. Your old phone had Android 10 while your new phone has Android 9. 

Using these settings might change the behavior a bit, but completely in the way you expect to. 

IMG_20210710_224302.jpg.f1c0a3b13584b145156a215316b99f7a.jpg

I would recommend looking for an update (software or full device).

@DuckFace524 When you said you were using a new phone on version 11, I assumed you meant a new Android 11 device. MIUI version numbers are always behind their Android builds, don't know why. As I said above, notification formats vary by Android versions. Sounds like you have upgraded now though, and it's working for you now?

Andre