Can't download full version unlocker

I purchased the Full Version Unlocker on my only Google account on Sept. 26, 2020. I recently got a replacement radio head unit running Android 10 for my car because the old one died. I'm trying to install the Full Version Unlocker on this device, but every time I try, Play gives me an error saying that the app has already been purchase on my account. I've read the purchasing FAQs and I'm aware that Google should still download the app for "free", but it doesn't. I'm running Poweramp version build-905-arm64-play [905004-96b6d050] on an Eonon GA9451 with Android 10. I've emailed an error log. I have a few photos and videos to better illustrate the problem, but I guess the files are too large?

@CaptainToes if just pressing Buy (despite already purchased status) doesn't work, try clearing Google Play + Google Play Services cache via system settings / apps (+ may be Show All Apps option). If this doesn't help, ensure you don't have Poweramp or Poweramp Unlocker installed from "other" sources, as those have different cryptographic signaturesand prevent Unlocker from being installed by Play.

Another thing you can try is going into your library of previously used, but currently not installed, apps in the Play Store. Finding the list depends on your Play Store version, and Google keeps moving it around. Currently, go into the Play Store and tap on your avatar icon in the top-right. Select 'Manage apps and device'. Choose the 'Manage' tab at the top, then use the lozenge-shaped button top-left (which initially says 'Installed') to change to viewing 'Not Installed' apps. Find 'Poweramp Full Version Unlocker' in the list, and see if you can install it from there. 

Andre

Rather than just the cache, try clearing all data for the Play Store app on that device - or even roll it back to the factory-installed version (it probably won't allow you to fully Uninstall). Presumably the device has a reliable internet connection while you are trying this?

Andre

@Bencherished I am able to update and download other apps. On this particular device I don't think I have any other paid apps. To be clear, are you asking me to uninstall and reinstall Poweramp (the trial version, as that's obviously all I have installed, hence the point of this thread), or just any app to make sure that uninstalling and installing apps is possible?

@Thomas Magee Well, I would try that but the wifi on the radio refuses to turn on, so I cleared the cache, data, and uninstalled it, but now I can't reinstall it. I am so fed up with Eonon. I'm going to order a new radio from a company that doesn't produce cheap, Chinese crap and see if that makes a difference. If not, well, I'll be back.

14 hours ago, CaptainToes said:

@andrewilley I mean, that makes sense, but it's kinda hard to do when the wifi literally won't turn on.

Sadly that's something you need to take up with the manufacturer of the device. Validating a licence for a new installation of an online purchase (by definition) is going to require internet access.

Andre