Poweramp paid vs trial

Thomas Magee

Hello, I recently bought agama car launcher for my android head unit(android 10) and am trying to convert to it from vanilla music and foobar2000. What is the difference  between the paid version and the free version? Also, it seems like Poweramp couldn't find my flac files on my external  hd without clicking the legacy option... is this a common issue and does this downgrade me to v2 or is it just using legacy to find my files? I like the app so far. Also my albums show up when I click them but in the main artist list the albums just show up as the Poweramp icon. I have like 1 tb of music on an external HD so it took a while to compile the library but it looks like it is done and I still can't see album art in the artist category.

There is no functionality difference between the trial and paid versions, other than the expiration time limit of the trial.

Legacy File Access just forces the use of older methods for accessing music files on your device's storage, in case the newer Android framework does not work properly for you.

Artist images need to be downloaded first, they are not read from music files like album covers are, so they need an Internet connection.

Andre

Yeah, I have automatic downloading setup and it shows when i click on the album but not when i scroll through albums and artists. Also, music skips sometimes with super high quality FLAC files. Could this be the Legacy file access process being slower? I tried pointing it to my external drive on my android head unit without legacy but it only sees files actually on the device. The device does take about 2 minutes to mount the external storage after I turn it on.  Sorry I will remove other post.